I just ran across these notes that I wrote during this last AYC in February while I was sitting in the control room listening to the speaker, something he said made me start thinking.
So here is the list of questions that I wrote down in the order that they came to me.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Matthew 7:7
- Have I got distracted?
- What is my goal?
- Where am I going?
- Why am I going there?
- Is that where God wants me to be?
- Am I trying to put my plans in place of Gods plans for me?
- What do I need to do to bring my focus back to where God wants my focus to be?
- Do I need to change direction?
- Have I fully surrendered all my life and my plans to God?
I guess that this is a list of questions that I need to look at regularly.
And a closing thought: We need to bloom where we are planted. God has a work for us where he places us.