I’ve got the lesson this week at church for the youth class (That is every one from 12 − 23). I’ll try and post my notes every morning this week. If you have any thoughts, comments, or insights, please leave a comment.
- There are two people mentioned in Genesis whose names are spelt the same.
Read Genesis 4:17 & 5:18
- What are some of the differences between the two people?
- Who were there fathers?
Read Genesis 5:18-24
- Make a list of some of the things about Enoch.
- Age of father when born
- Age when father died
- Age of Enoch when his first son was born
- What happened after his first son was born?
Read Hebrews 11:5-6
- What are some of the things that Hebrews 11:5 tells us about Enoch?
Let’s go back and read Genesis 5:22;
What does walking with God mean?